Friday, August 30, 2013

Encyclopedia Of My Life

 Callie Duncan
  I find that my name is not that common. I was named after a nice, gentle native women. I met her when I was 14. I'm proud to be named after a women so kind. It makes me feel like i should be similar to her when I'm older.
                                  Family
  I'm obviously in love with my life at home. I have an amazing mom that does so much for a lot of people. A brother who makes me laugh so much. And my funny dad that supports me a lot in sports. I feel so comfortable at home. 
Friends
  Friends are such a thankful thing. I see one at least everyday. They are always there to talk about stuff that you cant always tell your parents. They help in so many ways. 
Internet
  I feel a addiction that will never be cured or fixed. I feel like its important thing in my life. Its normal for me to go to my i pod and search for my news feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment