Friday, September 13, 2013

Encyclopedia of Ordinary Life Entries #3

    Sports are so helpful in my life in so many ways. They keep me healthy and busy. I love being able to always have something to do. Doing sports keeps me active, in shape, and healthy. I love playing basketball, baseball, volleyball, ect. I feel great being on a team knowing that they are all wanting to help each other  I love winning, and receiving trophies, that make me feel honored, its an amazing feeling!
    


Outdoors are a big part of my life. I live with redwoods, and forest all around me. I love waking up to the sun peeking through the big trees tat surround me house. Whenever my friends and I are bored we always go on walks through trails or what not. They are such an amazing thing to look at, and find animals that live near them!

5 comments:

  1. good job on your responses! the vocabulary you used was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your entries, I thought that you used good vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your favorite sport take off security thingey

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the part when u say "I love waking up to the sun peeking through the big trees that surround me house"
    also for that part you spelled that wrong...

    I also like your sports response
    I like when u say "I love being able to always have something to do"

    ReplyDelete